Friday, January 25, 2013

Scale. Exercise. Weekend.

I am making a commitment, right here right now, that I will not weigh myself everyday. I just will not.

But I also am not going to wait 30 days to weigh myself. If I'm honest, I am doing this to lose some lbs. Yes, I'd like to achieve some of the other results of freeing my body of artificial crap and excess gluten, etc, but ultimately, this lady needs to drop some poundage.

And I need/want/hope that the scale brings me encouragement each week to keep working towards the goal.

And so Friday's I will weigh myself. I weighed myself today and the big number is: 152.4.

Back up a pound from yesterday - which is exactly why I will not weigh myself every day.

Wouldn't it be lovely to be in the 140s next Friday...? Could it happen? We shall see I guess...

In other news, I am having the hardest time dragging my big butt to the gym. I need to stop making excuses and just do it. This weekend I will work-out both Saturday AND Sunday and next week I will start my 5k training for real. Gotta do it.

In more other news, not too much planned this weekend. Happy hour with a friend tonight, a quiet day of cleaning/organizing the house tomorrow, and quality time with CB on Sunday...

What're your exciting plans for this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment